A Conversation for h2g2 Post 21.08.03

Shouldn't that be...

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

"satabbical"?


Shouldn't that be...

Post 2

Post Team

Oh tonsil you are a wag...

~Greebo punches tonsil playfully on the air... knocking him flying through the air with the greatest of ease~

Oppsss... so sorry... don't know me own strength at times...

~Greebo stares with wide eyed innocence...~

Greebs..xx


Shouldn't that be...

Post 3

J

smiley - yikes


Shouldn't that be...

Post 4

Deus ex Machina {trying to keep in shapes}

smiley - yikessmiley - yikes


Shouldn't that be...

Post 5

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Lassie comes bounding over the hillock, Animal Control personnel in hot pursuit.
AC Officer Ruminant skids to a stop and eyes feline with professional glee. "Hey, Alf, does this one seem to have a bit of pink frosting gathered about it's muzzle?"
AC Officer Alf returns with Lassie in a noose, frantically dialing her lawyer on her bone fone.
He surveys the Cheshire menace with a critical eye. "Right, mate. I think this 'un needs a bit of clinical supervision."
Supine throat organ rights self and stands up. "Um, gentleman, I think a bit of explanitation is in order."
Startled by the sight of a standing organ, the Animal Control personnel are last seen rebounding back over the unwilling hillock, with Lassie forgotten behind.
"So," says the movie star, with a swish of her kerosene-glossied tail, "What are you two doing for lunch?"


Shouldn't that be...

Post 6

Post Team

Well... ~Greebo grins her most perfect grin~... that would depend on who's paying...

Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more