A Conversation for Conventional Thinking - Part Three

YODA?????

Post 1

zendevil

Yoda? Yoda?

What's all this about Yoda then Awix?

She was drawn like a furry magnet to your article; having spotted the possibility of encountering examples of extreme cruelty towards a certain kitten (smiley - ufosmiley - cat) and what does she find?

HER name within the realms of your pennings! tch! She has asked me to enquire whether the cheque will be deposited in the usual placesmiley - winkeye.

She has now gone off to sulk & ponder the possibilities of becoming even more famous than she already is.

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri

(secretarial assistant to smiley - cdoublesmiley - catYoda.


YODA?????

Post 2

Awix

I currently seem to be haunted by kittens - in my Postie incarnation anyway.

Apologies to your employer - being a very insular and uncultured fellow when I think of Yoda it's little fella whose head looks a bit like a scrotum (yeah, come on, bring out the 'Awix, if yours looks like that, seek professional help' gags) who fills my mind's eye, and not the famous Yoda whom you have the pleasure of representing.

Plus, don't blame me, blame Mike Rosenbaum - I only report what I see and hear...smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Conventional Thinking - Part Three

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more