A Conversation for Raffles Institution

Peer Review: A1059518 - Raffles Institution

Post 1

Ryan D Lim

Entry: Raffles Institution - A1059518
Author: Researcher 228778 - U228778

Not sure if it's okay, but yeah, it's something I could write about.


A1059518 - Raffles Institution

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hi there, Ryan!

Sorry it's taken a few days for someone to come by and comment on your entry -- sometimes we get bogged down around here with a flood of new entries all at once. smiley - run Anyway, I think your entry here is an *excellent* start, and with a little work and polish, has a good chance of getting into the Edited Guide some day.

Here are some suggestions for ways you might improve the entry a bit:

1) You might change the title, to make it clear that what you're talking about is a school.

2) Right now you give a little bit of information about the founding, but I'd like to know a little more. What year was it founded in? What kind of tidbits can you tell us about the founder?

3) What is the school like academically, besides being "premier"? What subjects are studied? What exams are typical? What age students are included? Realize that most of your readers know absolutely nothing about what schooling is like in Singapore -- is it similar to schools in the UK? or to schools in Japan?

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

smiley - cheers
Mikey


A1059518 - Raffles Institution

Post 3

Geggs

It looks like the author hasn't posted anything since writing this entry. Which is a shame, as the entry looks like it has a lot of potential.

But that's the two-month bar reached. How about a move to FM?


Geggs


A1059518 - Raffles Institution

Post 4

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Any scouts around to second?

smiley - mouse


A1059518 - Raffles Institution

Post 5

Number Six

Indeed!

smiley - cheers

smiley - mod


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more