A Conversation for The Post Word Play 15.05.03

comments

Post 1

Viojen 2*16+1+3+6=42. Fencing-it's escrime!

Congrats to Dr. Justin. That's a lot of words.

And also to the editing team-I'm afraid that the link with my name on it has never linked to my user space, but rather to someone else's. For reference, I'm U216136. Thanks.
Jen


comments

Post 2

Post Team

Sorry about that viojen... they have all been altered in the pastt and present copies of Word Play... and your name now links to you...

Hope this hasn;t spoiled your play and that you will continue to enjoy Word Play when the next round starts...

Greebs..xx


comments

Post 3

Viojen 2*16+1+3+6=42. Fencing-it's escrime!

Thanks. And it hasn't spoiled the fun. I like seeing the large words everyone is able to come up with (reminds me of a book I read once called "Word Freak". It was about competitive Scrabble players). I look forward to playing again.

Jen


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Post Word Play 15.05.03

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more