A Conversation for Daily Activity Challenge

How to monitor the daily activities

Post 1

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Hi DrMO,

Well done on the updates smiley - ok

I was reading the 'loose weight' thread and there seemed a bit of confusion as to how you were intending to keep track of what everybody's doing. smiley - huh

I put mine in with the subject header as the date, cuz then it would disappear from the 'top' conversations reasonably quickly. Whereas if everybody recorded using their names as subject headers, if you end up with a lot of people, it's a lot of trawling through many 'conversations'.

I was planning to continue starting a new conversation each day with the subject header being that days date, with the hope that other people would post there too, then you'd only have to check one conversation a day.

I'm just trying to think of the best way to make it easiest for you, cuz I know how these things can suddenly just become a pain!smiley - biggrin Whaddya think?

Queegle
smiley - planet


How to monitor the daily activities

Post 2

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

And of course what does everybody else think?

Just noticed DrMo's 30 minutes of sit-ups! smiley - yikes Bravo!

And I've also just noticed that you've already put the 'how to join'/record thing on the page, so feel free to ignore my earlier suggestion! smiley - biggrin

Queegle
smiley - planet


How to monitor the daily activities

Post 3

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I was thinking that if we get more than 30 people, I'll branch out and try and palm half of them on someone else smiley - winkeye

-- DoctorMO --


How to monitor the daily activities

Post 4

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Good thinking Batman smiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

Queegle
smiley - planet


How to monitor the daily activities

Post 5

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

The format should be similar to how it's displayed for easy editing, but other than that, the more detail the better as the atual posts are also a record, and once say 2 weeks have been filled, I'll cycle, and every 2 week old day entry will get placed in an archive.

-- DoctorMO --


Key: Complain about this post