A Conversation for The Official h2g2 'Back to Basics' Summer Party

Wish I could be with you

Post 1

Also ran 1

My dear friends,

I so wish I could be with you. I must not, however, have any more "Delusions of Mobility" and must accept that it is difficult to get around!.
Have a wonderful day, and please Gnoman do regale us with your wonderful photos again. I am sorry I shall not be seeing you and your sister and my special friends Zantic, Zarquhon and all the others.

With affection,
AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Wish I could be with you

Post 2

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Ah, what a shame! It would be lovely to meet you AR1.

smiley - hug
smiley - puffk


Wish I could be with you

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - sadfacesmiley - hug maybe the next meet smiley - smileysmiley - run


Wish I could be with you

Post 4

Also ran 1

Hi there my dear friend Kelli.
So sorry not to meet you. I so often think of you and your dieting efforts. And your new house. It would be good to hear from you again.
Affectionate greetings,
AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Wish I could be with you

Post 5

Also ran 1

Thank you RR for your nice thought,smiley - smiley

I am going to have the greatest fun reading your space.smiley - biggrin Thank you for guiding me to it!!. Unless they invent an aerial wheelchair I doubt whether I shall be able to attend another meet. I hope to share all future ones with all of you, thanks to photographs and the journal entries.
Fare thee well.
AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more