Creachy's Dream Diagnosis

3 Conversations

"Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B Yeats


Hello and welcome to 'Creachy's Dream Diagnosis'.
I will not lie to you and tell you i have 4 diplommas and several certificates that make me a qualified analyst in the dream world. I don't. All i have are a couple of reference books and my own judgement. And above all else, my analasys is free!

Unicorns and a fairy taleMany of us see many wonderful and exciting things in our dreams. We wonder what they could mean and why we dreamt them? My aim here is to give a light hearted approach to the dream, and use your feed back to help you understand the meaning. There is a meaning, trust mesmiley - .




Here are some helpful links to understanding the nature of your dreams just in case you don't trust mesmiley -
How To Analyse Your Dreams This one is the one i highly recommendsmiley -
The Amazing A-Z Of Dreams Another quality entry for the quick fix.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1042840

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more