A Conversation for h2g2 Game Addicts Support Group

The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 441

AlexoOo

Being a girl? What I would have given to be a girl!

I was born just a head, no torso at all.

Despite this, I still had to dig enough coal from t'pit to fuel the entire universe, without having the luxury of teeth to mine it with.

My evil stepdad and his mates then used me as a rugby ball, til it were time to start down pit again.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 442

Farlander

Lucky!
Why, I had to carry out surveillance work with nothing more than two sheets of recycled paper and a broken pencil! And nobody bothered slicing me open before unleashing the ravenous mutant hamsters.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 443

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

i had to write in my blood on the back of my hand, and they took my glasses away so I couldn't see, but still expected me to read numberplates a mile away


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 444

AlexoOo

Luxury!

I had to write with a scalpel on the back of my hand, and they made me read a numberplate a mile away by supergluing my eyeballs to it, and driving away at 100mph.

Still, I never complained, in fact I thanked them for the new experience.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 445

Farlander

Luxury!

They made me pay for the scalpel I had to carve my hand with.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 446

AlexoOo

Hah!

They made me pay for my hand with my other hand, and they made me pay for the scalpel with my nose, teeth, ears, kidneys and feet. And I was thankful.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 447

Farlander

How lucky indeed!

The money raised by my outer body parts and kidnesy wasn't enough, and I had to sell my liver and left lung to black market dealers just to pay for the difference!


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 448

AlexoOo

Well, I hope you got a good price for your liver.

Mine was fried by my evil stepdad, and I never saw it after my 9th birthday.

About the same time I had the job where people tested out new staple guns on my tongue, and new alumnium baseball bats on all my major joints.

Happy Times smiley - smiley


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 449

Farlander

Oh how fortunate to have kept your body parts til the age of nine! As an infant I was used as a chewtoy for my stepmother's pet piranha. Needless to say, I don't even have *joints* for anyone to smash.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 450

NeoStarr, the One who just pulled two all nighters in a row!

You think that is bad? I had to sleep next to Micheal Jackson as a lass of 9, and I had to see him in a not so innocent way so I could afford to go home from my job down in the looms!


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 451

AlexoOo

The court case is still pending, but you could walk away a very rich ex-loomstress!

LOOMS!

LOOMS, she says like that is hard work!

I HAD TO MILK ANTS!

Then, when I had 50 milk churns full, I had to deliver it to all the houses in the British Isles, and Wales, and my shoes were made from old cheese graters, and my trousers were weft by some idiot LOOMstress from emery cloth.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 452

Researcher PSG

Milking Ants...you were lucky.

I had a real job dissasembling and reassembling nemotode worms cell by cell and selling them to bored Japanese businessmen living in iceland. And if I didn't dissassemble and reassemble and sell 200,000,000,000 in a day we were flogged to within an inch of our lives and forced to listen to a speaking tour by a politician.

Researcher PSG


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 453

AlexoOo

Well, I had to disassemble the bored Japanese business men atom by atom, and all the ice in Iceland. And then re-assemble it all two millimetres to the right. 1000 times a day. For a 100 Years. Just so I couldn't afford to feed my enormous adopted family of blood sucking mutant bats.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 454

Jon Quixote: steaming little purple buns for tea.

Bats, you should be so lucky.

I had to feed seven and a half trillion baby mutant flies and they only eat regurgitated offal.

And then I had to clean up the mess.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 455

Laura

Pah,

I had to feed 8 trillian flies on the guts of scale worms lightly fried in stone's blood and then had to feed the flies one by one to and enormous 10m high frog with a poor digestive system for which I was responsible for cleaning up afterwards


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 456

Jon Quixote: steaming little purple buns for tea.

I don't think I made it clear that I had to eat the offal and then regurgitate it too.

Does that make a difference?


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 457

Laura

Well I had to extratct the contents of the scale worm's gut with my teeth


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 458

Jon Quixote: steaming little purple buns for tea.

I didn't tell you that the offal comes from the greater foul smelling monkey cow of brontitaal. Famed for it's odorous offal.


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 459

AlexoOo

You think sweets are bad for your teeth? I had to eat house bricks, washed down with more housebricks. That really clogs up you internal workings I can tell you!


The Monty Python Sketch page

Post 460

AlexoOo

... and when I wasn't eating housebricks, I had to eat radioactive waste. With a tea strainer. While sitting on a sack of rabid rats. And entertaining my evil stepdad's mates by singing a medley of phil collins (he doesn't deserve capital letters) songs. And accompanying my song by hitting myself on the bony rib cage with a rusty lump hammer. With spikes sticking out of it.


Key: Complain about this post