A Conversation for h2g2 Life

And I thought...

Post 1

Demon Drawer

...that really was you. Shusks. At least Homer really is as he appears or so a friend of a friend told me just the other day.


And I thought...

Post 2

Wowbagger

Maybe that IS me, and the person who is typing this entry is just a character made up as a means of personal expression.


And I thought...

Post 3

Demon Drawer

Surely no one would ever do that. Runs ot hide behind other created personna on h2g2. smiley - winkeye


And I thought...

Post 4

Jimi X

Two things I can't believe:

- That The Cat allowed you to tell 'How Things Really Are'

- How much the child has grown


smiley - cheers
- Jimi X


And I thought...

Post 5

msmonsy

I see you were able to make all of that as clear as mud smiley - laugh
Monsy


And I thought...

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Why do I have the feeling that The Boy will either grow up with a great sense of humor, or else stick you with huge therapy bills?smiley - winkeye Of course, same could be said for PaperBaby...


And I thought...

Post 7

Wowbagger

I most dearly hope the former Amy smiley - smiley.
Jimi X, I think you've hit on another 'realism' factor - is this reality as the cat would want you to know? Is this fabricated to appease her?


And I thought...

Post 8

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

All cats model reality around themselves. I'm a case pointsmiley - winkeye


And I thought...

Post 9

Post Team

Me is of course the centre of the universe... and reality may or may not be real... me has not decided yet...

Greebs..xx


And I thought...

Post 10

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Exactly!smiley - smiley


And I thought...

Post 11

zendevil


I think Yoda the smiley - cdoublesmiley - cat invented Plokderf specifically to show me that I should be even more worried about what she thinks than I already am.

She is at presnt sulking on the sofa, so has given tacit approval for me to write this.... I hope!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for h2g2 Life

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more