Ben & Jerry

4 Conversations

Believed by this researcher to be demons from hell appearing in the form of American Ice Cream makers. Operating out of Vermont, their purpose on this Earth seems to be to propagate the deadly sin of Gluttony. Their frozen concoctions are so deliciously addictive they can only be the cursed work of the devil. Their frozen ice creams and yogurts are most commonly sold in 1-pint containers. These containers, once opened, cast a spell on the opener that makes it practically impossible to stop eating until all the contents have been devoured. No matter how many times you tell yourself "I'll just have a couple bites", you soon find yourself digging at chunks of white chocolate, peanut butter, or chocolate chip cookie dough saying just one more, just one more. Before you know it you've eaten more than half of the container. And you just know you can't put it away then because there's not enough left to satisfy the craving next time. So you end up swallowing your pride along with the rest of the ice cream. Ben & Jerry's evil creations come in such palette attracting flavors as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (which has frozen globs of raw cookie dough mixed into vanilla ice cream), New York Super Fudge Chunk, Chunky Monkey (Banana flavored ice cream with chocolate chunks), Chocolate Cherry Garcia frozen yogurt, and perhaps the most addictive of them all, Chubby Hubby (Peanut Butter filled Chocolate covered pretzels swimming in vanilla malt flavored ice cream with fudge and peanut butter swirls. Whew!) If you have any desire to maintain your current state of physical and mental health, do not eat Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurts if you are on any kind of weight control or 12 step addiction programs. Otherwise, be bad, have fun. But remember to go to confession afterwards.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A102538

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more