A Conversation for My New Video Projector

projectors

Post 1

Researcher 1300304

i've been using a benq work projector for powerpoint presentations on the road and am lucky enough to have it at home for awhile.

beats me why more people don't consider this as an alternative to larger tv formats. the boss tells me it cost $1300 dollars (so take it as hand luggage on planes) but coupled with a digital tv card ($50) it is cost favourable. and easily transportable and put way-able.

i had been wondering, now that my kids are of an age to get media into their own space, how i would juggle a tv and computer and sound stuff. i can now consider doing it all with a lap top, a projector and sound running thru the aux channel of my old yamaha bookshelf sound system. given the price trends i'm confident in a few months i'll be able to do this package for under $2500.

i'm just glad it all worked for you because i was starting to think 'what's the catch?'. i should add however that the projector is not completely silent.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for My New Video Projector

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more