A Conversation for ViSA - In support of the tag

i would like to join VisSA

Post 1

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space

smiley - biggrin being as i joined the other one too...

my info is smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space - i love the tag!

also, could i suggest that you add this to the bottom of your members list as well?

- This is what your name will look like in the member's list !


smiley - biggrin thanks and thanks for the code too...


i would like to join VisSA

Post 2

turvy (Fetch me my trousers Geoffrey...)

Hi Fluffy

Goodness I had completely forgotten about this. It was a bit of a flash in the pan over 4 years ago now. Some people didn't like the tag and had a very public moan about it and the researchers that used it.

I though it was great fun and set ViSA up. I'll add you to the list and make use of your suggestion as well. Thanks for reminding me...

turvysmiley - smiley


i would like to join VisSA

Post 3

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space

hi smiley - smiley i noticed it doesnt look like the others so i looked around and found some code then tweaked it..... this here will make it look just like the others smiley - smiley

thanks for taking my suggestiona and thanks for adding me


- This is what your name will look like in the member's list !


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more