A Conversation for Edited Guide Writing Workshop

A3891837 - John Wycliff: Mornings Star of the Reformation

Post 1

dim26trav

Entry: John Wycliff: Mornings Star of the Reformation - A3891837
Author: dim26trav - U528315

This will be my first attempt at making a guide entry , if there is constructive criticism please help me out until it is accepted.

Thanks


A3891837 - John Wycliff: Mornings Star of the Reformation

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

How did you manage to submit this one twice? Or is my computer just seeing things?


A3891837 - John Wycliff: Mornings Star of the Reformation

Post 3

dim26trav

some weird computer trick, dont know, I would think that one would be canceled out, OH well.


A3891837 - John Wycliff: Mornings Star of the Reformation

Post 4

Bluebottle

I'd like to propose Back To Entry as this article is already in the Flea Market.

<BB<


A3891837 - John Wycliff: Mornings Star of the Reformation

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

This entry appears to be simultaneously in the Flea Market and in the Edited Guide Workshop. This should not be possible by the tools we have available. It might be best to nuke it from orbit and to create a new entry with the same content.

If an Editor wants to attempt it, you're welcome to use A3881289, one of my entries which was created on 11 Apr 2005 just two days before this one, so the creation dates match more or less. You can copy the content from this to my one, remove this from Edited Workshop and Flea Market, move all the conversations from this to my one, change the owner/editor of mine to dim26trav, then delete this one. That should do it. After that you can put A3881289 back in the Flea Market.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more