The h2g2 Post 28.12.15

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 28th December 2015

Ring Out Wild Bells, to the Wild Sky

Happy New Year!. Have you been having fun this past week? We hope so. We hope you've been enjoying your holiday festivities, binge-watching your favourite shows, playing in the snow/rain/mud/summer sunshine (Willem), overindulging in Aunt Pansy's fruitcake, etc, etc. And we hope you're getting ready to see the old year out and the new year in.

Here at the Post, we've got stargazing and chuckles and cinema and fiction and…the usual Stuff. There's a picture to caption and a quiz to puzzle over, and answers to the Christmas crossword.

Willem's got a cuckoo. Awix has a film. We finish off the month of Commie Christmas carols. And we remind you that you're supposed to keep writing: Guide Entries, Create challenges, and just plain Stuff. Anything that happens on this spinning globe, you share. Those are the orders.

We at the Post wish you and yours a safe and cheerful new year. Once you've read all this, you can toddle back to the fridge to see if there are any interesting leftovers.

See you on the flip side!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

LHUDE SING CUCCU

(Willem's allowed, it may be Christmas
but it's summer down there.)
  • Jacobin cuckoo by Willem.
  • Kitty at the window.

AULD LANG SYNE

THE HARP THAT ONCE...

  • Lyre, lyre, chiton on fire.
  • What Child Is This?

RING OUT THE OLD, RING IN THE NEW

COUNTDOWN TO GREAT WRITING
  • Create December Challenge: NaJoPoMo.
  • Constantine XI.
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87863386

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more