SuperMarket XXV: Across the Univers-ity

0 Conversations

The Classic Goo monster in an h2g2 T shirtHello, and welcome to the latest edition of Super Market, the update of everything exciting taking place in h2g2's own Flea Market.

Across the Univers-ity

You may remember earlier in the year that I began spring-cleaning The h2g2 University, as it had become a bit of a sprawling mess with conversations spread over 29 different pages, making it unclear as to what anything actually was. I also shared how upsetting it was that the Completed University Projects page, the one intended to list all the successful University projects, commemorate the achievements and celebrate the successes, was completely blank.

As someone who has written University Projects, I set about trying to correct this. After all, University projects are perhaps the h2g2 Edited Guide at its best, especially collaborative projects in which people from all around the world, of different ages and backgrounds, have come together to write about a shared topic from differing perspectives. Completed projects should be celebrated and not hidden, so I was determined to find as many completed projects as I could, and list them on the Completed Projects page.

I soon realised that there were too many University Projects to fit onto just one page, and so decided to divide it into one Completed Projects page per faculty.

Completed University Projects Pages

The Completed University Projects Pages are:

These list all the projects that I have identified to date. I am sure that there will be other Projects that weren't submitted to the old University pages and may well have slipped through the net - if you know of any, please let me know and I can add these on later.

Recommended Flea Market Rescues

Since last time, a Flea Market rescue attempt has been recommended from Peer Review.

Flea Market Rescues in Peer Review

Article Being RescuedConversationRescuerOriginal
What is Linear Algebra?Peer
Review
SashaQLinear Algebra by GTBacchus

And Remember...

, the Flea Market needs You!

A reader of the h2g2 Post

The Flea Market Archive

Bluebottle

25.05.15 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87854232

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more