Announcements 05.12.11

0 Conversations


If you would like to have an Announcement displayed on this page, please note the submission e-mail address for Announcements at the bottom of the page.

Upcoming and Proposed Meets

h2g2 Celebration Meet

After all the months of hard work and insecurity and the successful bid, transition and ensuing launch of 'noohootoo', Researchers from all over the globe rejoice and want to celebrate the outcome and toast the future of h2g2 at the same time. Talks about the where and when can be found on this thread on Ask h2g2 and you can sign up or let the world know that you can't come at the proper Meet Page.

h2g2 now

NaJoPoMo

This was h2g2's own version of NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. NaJoPoMo is where those involved wrote a journal entry every day for a month. We're waiting for the winner to be announced. You'll find links to those who participated at A87709062.

Create

Please subscribe to Create for the latest challenges (They're currently looking for submissions on Chrismas decorations, recipes, poetry and more).

The bugs report

The Tech team and Gurus have eliminated most of the bugs. If you should still find any bugs, please report them at New h2g2 Feedback but remember to check the already reported ones first. For updates on patches, fixes and everything else, please subscribe to Announcements from h2g2.

Links

The Post Links Page points you towards the best of h2g2. Everything from information and campaigns to eating and drinking venues, virtual lands or clubs.

The Post Archives are a repository for all things Post related. Divided into easy-to-use categories, they get bigger at a frightening pace. Well worth a visit, whether to re-read a favourite article or catch up on something you missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All entries for this feature should be mailed to The Post Box.

05.12.11 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87725299

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more