A Conversation for Bloomers - How Women Sought Freedom and Found Knickers
Dmitri Gheorgheni - Post Editor Started conversation Oct 17, 2011
h2g2 Guide Editors Posted Oct 18, 2011
A Great big round of applause!
This was a really good read. We have now managed to secure the images for this Entry, and hope you approve.
They were specially commissioned work from our new member - rosie.
Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post' Posted Oct 18, 2011
Great entry and great picture. I wish that Rosie got some credit. I think that all the artists and photographers should get mentioned on the right-hand side. In many ways they do more to improve the reading experience than the sub-editors do.
Congrats MVP --we want more guide entries from you.
Minorvogonpoet Posted Oct 18, 2011
Rosie Posted Oct 19, 2011
Thanks MVR, I hope I did your article justice as it was a bit of a rush job!! I wish I had drawn some kind of frame tho' - to set it off a bit more....but that's me always a bit critical about my stuff ( ...and I used to be in graphics in another world!)
Nice to be able to help!
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Dmitri Gheorgheni - Post Editor (Oct 17, 2011)
- 2: Hyperstar (Oct 17, 2011)
- 3: Gwennie (Oct 18, 2011)
- 4: h2g2 Guide Editors (Oct 18, 2011)
- 5: Dmitri Gheorgheni - Post Editor (Oct 18, 2011)
- 6: Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post' (Oct 18, 2011)
- 7: Minorvogonpoet (Oct 18, 2011)
- 8: Rosie (Oct 19, 2011)