welcome to the Guide

0 Conversations

Hullo,<smiley> this is Shoal Prexy one of your friendly neighborhood <./>Aces</.> (Assistant Community Editors.) I am here to try to smooth your entry into this most amazing site, to answer any questions you may have and to generally be as helpful as possible. The main things people want to know is what should I write and how. A good place to start is <./>Contribute</.>. You can write it in Plain Text found @ <./> Writing-PlainText</.> or GuideML found @<./>Writing-GuideML</.>. The Plain Text mode is best for beginners. If you are experienced w/ computers, GuideML should not be too hard. To find the basic commands go to the <./>GuideML-Clinic</.>. Then there is always the <./>Smileys</.>. My Favorite being the towel smiley <towel>. To find out about <./>Smileys</.> click on the word <./>Smileys</.> or click on any Smiley. You can ask me any questions or just find out about me by clicking my name (above) or go here U180808. That’s most of the basics let me know if I missed anything you need to know.
Shoal Prey <towel>
Ps do you have your Towel -> A138232

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A856217

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more