A Conversation for Recipes for Winter and Spring Vegetables
dancinglady (Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way) Started conversation Dec 1, 2002
Here's a simple Spanish recipe for cooking vegetables which is delicious with any kind of meat and even white fish:
(It's also great for dunking bread in!)
2 large green peppers
1 large red pepper
1 large onion
oil (olive or sunflower)
- Dice all the above vegetables.
- Put half a cup of oil in a deep sided frying pan and add all the
- Season, cover and leave to cook slowly for about 45 minutes,
- If the vegetables start to stick to the pan just add a little more
* Sometimes aubergines are also added but as they can be a little bit acid I generally leave them out.
Key: Complain about this post