A Conversation for Rules to Help you Find your Remote Control

Second point of order

Post 1

the autist formerly known as flinch

Rule one: Use the manual conrols on the machine.

WHAT MANUAL CONTROLS??????

You can't buy a tv or video these days with full contol on the machine. Not so you can tune channels, set timers etc. Gee it makes me mad...


Second point of order

Post 2

Demon Drawer

|I'm assuming most people tune the set in before losing the remote control. All TV still have volume control and channel selection on the TV.


Second point of order

Post 3

the autist formerly known as flinch

You've obviously not moved house recently!


Second point of order

Post 4

Demon Drawer

Actually I have but I packed the remote with the TV so I could retune when I got there. I also took it on the last trip so that most of the channels had been mainitinaed anyway.

All in all my TV has been moved 6 times so far and I still have the original remote. smiley - smiley


Second point of order

Post 5

the autist formerly known as flinch

The really irritating thing is whan a remote basically dies. Then you end up doing that thing where you keep trying to use the dead remote because you have no other way of accessing the process desite the fact it's been microwaved, dropped in the fishtank, run over, eaten by sharks, and doesn't have any batteries in it anyway.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more