A Conversation for Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters

Sounds tasty!

Post 1

The Dragonlady~There are no ugly women in the world, only neglected ones!

I am sure you, and many others, will have a great deal of fun finding just the right ingredients, and perfecting the recipesmiley - ok.
I believe, though, that some of my "back-woods hillbilly" neighborssmiley - weird have been distilling a version of this recipe (they call it "hooch") for many yearssmiley - cheers, only on a much less refined scale, as back-woods stills are still run the same way 'Old Grannie' ran hers, 75 years ago.
I believe that these people actually got the recipe from some unsuspecting interplanetary visitors, and have managed to keep it from the general populous, due to the fact that nobody wants to risk their stills being found.
So, if anyone has an inroad to a neighbor that is harboring such a still, perhaps you could pry the recipe out of their clutches, and make a "more refined" version of the same.
Karensmiley - zen


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more