A Conversation for An Explanation of l33t Speak

L33t help

Post 1

Zenlong

Hi, everyone. I'm writing a paper for class about l33t speaks. I was wondering if you guys could help me with a little information. I realize I'm not l33t and should probably not be writing about l33t. it's just that I saw it a few times on the net and thought it was cool. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

How did you learn about l33t?
How did you learn to use l33t? Was it a gradual process or did you sit down one day and learned how to do it?
Where do you use l33t? chat rooms, message boards, etc?
Who do you use l33t with? friends, other l33t speakers?
Does it help you "connect" with them?
Why do you use l33t?

If you could answer some of these questions it would help a lot. If you don't want to help it's fine. Oh and drop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you don't mind some personal contact about l33t. Thank you for your time.


L33t help

Post 2

Zenlong

Thanks to all those who responded to my plea for help. All the help is very appreciated. I think I have all the information I need. Once again thanks.


L33t help

Post 3

AlienPerv

best way is to go to my website www.1337.net - to learn all about 1337 speak (how could you use an L !!!)


L33t help

Post 4

OopsImNotBritish

j00 4re t3h l4m0rz d0rk. 1337 is not to be analized. Also, it is not written "L33t."


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more