Rules and Members of the Collective

4 Conversations

The Borg favor Goo, do you?1

We in the collective follow some simple rules:

  1. We do not assimilate someone without their consent. You however ~are~ allowed to obtain that consent in almost any manner you can, be it bribing, seduction, or other creative meathods.
  2. We do not attack unless previously attacked.
  3. Due to me (The Borg Queen) purchasing an alliance with the mercenaries, please do not assimilate them unless they specifically ask you to do so. Therefore no attempting to convince them to be assimilated please.
  4. You must put your designation number in your nick name when you are assimilated.
  5. Captain Venom's posts are allowed to, and often encouraged to be ignored in Borg created threads, due to his excessive lack of consideration of continuty when it gets in his way of distroying the borg collective.

Collective members

And serving as the offical diplomat and go between for the Borg and the Mercenaries is U47349.

If you've been recently assimilated, and your name has not been added to this list, please leave a note below, thank you!

Return to the Hive

1Any Drone in the collective is encouraged to use this link at the top of their user page, but are not required to do so.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A763715

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more