A Conversation for Gus Honeybun - Puppet

footnote to Gus

Post 1

thales

Last known movements?

It is my sad duty to inform the fans and admirers of Gus that to my knowledge his last movements were to be advertised for sale in the local 'free adds' newspaper. (sometime in the summer of 2001).
He was in the 'collectable' section.
He was priced around 30 pounds stirling - ONO (or nearest offer).



"look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"


footnote to Gus

Post 2

parrferris

To my knowledge there were actually at least three Gus puppets in use by the early eighties - one for studio, one for public appearances and a spare! All three appeared in Gus's goodbye, two playing his mum and dad.

One is now at a Cornish theme park, and it's possible one is held by the TSW Film & Television Archive...


footnote to Gus

Post 3

Daniel the 49290th

Yes, unless he's been removed in the last few years, he's stationed in Flambards in Helston.
Never went to see him there, but I've seen his trailer, office, whatever, on passing on several occasions!
smiley - cheers


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more