A Conversation for Growing Up in the 1980s

80s cartoons

Post 21

invisibleknight

how about Centurions (Power Xtreme!)
or ulysses 31
cities of gold (everybody ah, ahhhhhhh, we must find the cities of gold. Now lets twat that little shit estebahn really REALLY hard for being so annoying)
Yes, Battle of the planets (NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD) also known by it's real name of gatchaman)
Jamie & the magic torch. loving that intro tune.
He-man (hated him, loved teela and the sorceress though, hmmm - why?)
Dungeons & Dragons (Uni - mehhh)did you all know that Vengar was really the Dungeon masters son? That happened in the final episode, the one the never made but the script was written and is freely available online.
Dogtanian (woof wuff, wuff wuff wuff wuff wuff, muskerhounds are always ready)
Duckula
And the GOD HIMSELF Dangermouse!
Of course that rubbish, often forgotten piece of american tripe known as The Simpsons (smirk).
Thundercats(someone pass me my sword of ages, please.Oh, & cheetara. Snarf!!!!)
Bananaman
Mutant Turtles because we weren't allowed to have a violent word like NINJA on our television.
Superted. with melvin hayes as skeleton smiley - winkeye
er, wat else. King Rollo?
Chorlton & the wheelie (cue welsh accent - where's that dragon)



80s cartoons

Post 22

invisibleknight

I forgot Vicky The Viking?
Hi hi vicky, hi vicky hi.
you and your viking friends.
hi hi vicky, vicky viking hi.
you and you your viking friends.
the bit we never understood in the middle,
hey vicky!!!!!!

Noah & Nelly.
Inspector Gadget (I do a damn fine impression of dr claw - next time gadget!)
Rhubarb&custard.(It's all gone quiet said rhubarb. TOO quiet, said Custard)

for those truly wishing to wallow in their forgotten childhood memories try Googling for Watched It! or Tv Cream.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more