A Conversation for The Ultimate Cocktail List

Norden bombsite, et al

Post 1

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Proported to be invented by bomber pilots after the invention of the Norden Bombsite in Britain during the war. A shot of scotch is held over a good pint. The drinker yells "Bombs Away!" and drops the shot in, glass and all and drinks the lot.

'Black Death' is a shot of Irish whiskey poured into a pint of Guiness. An aquired taste...

Meloncollie Baby- a large watermelon has a medium size hole cut in it, the interior is reduced to bite sized pieces and reserved. The empty melon has a bottle of rum and a bottle of vodka poured in it plus what ever watermelon fits add melon liquour if you have a sweet tooth. Leave over night in the fridge covered then bring to the beach / party / orgy.

Hyder Hammer- a frozen bottle of Everclear (196 proof), a frozen bottle of mint schnapps, frozen lemonade concentrate. One shot of each in a frozen glass. Named after Hyder, Alaska and the effect it has on your head.


Key: Complain about this post

Norden bombsite, et al

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more