A Conversation for Tips for Best Man Speeches

Excellent, funny Best man speech material

Post 1

FudgerSmith

smiley - okI would like to thank Charles Wrigley for his posting regarding his best man speech. I am best man for my brother in July and I have been looking for ideas, so I spent a tenner with www.a-best-man-speech.co.uk and it's the best value for £10 I have ever had.
There are different templates on there [frameworks for speeches, depending how funny you want to be; tips on how to make the speech and advice from experience on how to use and not use photos. I was going to use the method that they don't advise.
You also get a massive 49 pages of jokes and aternative remarks free and these are not just wedding jokes, but ones on virtually every subject such as hobbies. My brother supports Torquay United and there are plenty of jokes I can use there.
There is also a Fairy tale that I might use, it's an idea I have not seen before and although it sounds stupid, it is a brilliant concept.
There are also a couple of great ideas for the stag night and a link to Paddy Power who supply a sweepstake kit, so that you can run a sweep on the length of the speeches. I had better ask my future sister-in-law first, but I like it.
Best Wishes
Tony Smith known to his friends as Fudger [don't ask].


Key: Complain about this post

Excellent, funny Best man speech material

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more