A Conversation for The Christmas Star

The Christmas Star

Post 1

Gnomon - time to move on

Entry Number: A673382
Title: The Christmas Star

For Christmas Week, I nominate my own entry, The Christmas Star, which is about the Star of Bethlehem. It was just too late being picked last year to make it to the front page during Christmas Week.


The Christmas Star

Post 2

six7s


smiley - star (predictable? me??)


The Christmas Star

Post 3

Azara

smiley - sadface

You're too late for this year, Gnomon! It looks as if there haven't been any new choices up this week, and it takes a while to collect enough votes, anyway..


Azara
smiley - rose


The Christmas Star

Post 4

Azara

smiley - magic

I was wrong - the 'Have You Missed' changed today. Mind you, I think only this one of the picks had been nominated on the HYM page, so I assume one of the Italics put in a special choice.

Nice one, anyway!
smiley - cracker

Azara
smiley - rose


The Christmas Star

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

Thanks, editors, for putting my entry in the Have You Missed! smiley - cheers


The Christmas Star

Post 6

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Actually, I was making our Christmas selection when I saw your nomination so I dropped my own choice and replaced it with yours. I just forgot to move this thread afterwards.

smiley - cheers

Jims


Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Vote for the Next 'Have You Missed...?'' to 'The Christmas Star'.

This entry was successfully nominated to appear as part of the 'Have You Missed...?' feature on the Front Page. Thanks for your votes everyone.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more