A Conversation for Advice on Coming Out

very improtand

Post 1

BeowulfShaffer

Don't wake up a family member in the middle of the night to tell them. Even if you have horrible insomnia and think it is because you need to talk this over. I'd suggest talking to M2M2 instead.


very improtand

Post 2

Demon Drawer

Ouch. Yeah probably not the greatest time/way to do it.


very improtand

Post 3

BeowulfShaffer

Yeah she asked me several of the stupid questions(see other thread on this article and also seemed to imply that I must be a slut because I was bi. I don't think she meant to but it felt that way.


very improtand

Post 4

Demon Drawer

You can be as much a serial monogomous as a bisexual as any straight or gay individual. The same goes for being a slut of course. Sexual identity does not determine sexual practice, behaviour or faithfulness merely the people one is likely to be attracted to. The other things I've jsut mentioned are purely up to the person involved character.


very improtand

Post 5

BeowulfShaffer

I know that but she made it seem like she didn't


very improtand

Post 6

Demon Drawer

Well only one way to show here that you're not. Prove it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more