A Conversation for The Police - the Band

Top of the Cops !

Post 1

Zaphod II

Dear smiley - cat. A well-researched, informative and highly readable entry about the Police from which was gleaned alot of lesser known but interesting facts. Together with 'Cream Teas' this is a double, pan galactic whammy that deserves a shower of congratulations and a special toast smiley - cheers. Well done!!!
The reference to CG Jung didn't go unnoticed either.
See ya
Zaphod smiley - cdouble


Top of the Cops !

Post 2

Catwoman

Hello there, Zaphod.

It has, indeed, been a good day for the Catwoman. The (slightly) sad fact is, though, that I have no more articles, either pending, in PR or in progress. I've just been too busy recently.

I hope the reference to Jung made sense. Without (yet) reading anything of his I had to read a journalist's interpretation of what he thought Sting's idea of Synchronicity was.

Hope life is cool with you. Are you still up to your neck in it? Any new entries planned?

smiley - cat


Top of the Cops !

Post 3

Zaphod II

Yeah, got a few more in the pipeline, notably, an entry on "dreams about cars" and one on consumerism (a critique). Like you my cupboard is about bear after that, though no shortage of ideas. Times the thing, and next sizeable project is some entries on dreams and dreaming. It's frustrating but I can't get *stuck in* until I've finished these course assignments.
The Jung reference made perfect sense, though pitching his "later" (rather than "early") work would possibly apply - but what the hell.
It seems a long time since joining the community, doesn't it? I wonder how Xmas's are celebrated?
By the way, have you joined the Queen Fan Club and got the badge. Check out their newly created homepage, quite something.
What Band next??
Cherio smiley - smiley
Zaphod smiley - cdouble


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more