A Conversation for Mental Health

Ho aH!

Post 1

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Being a Bi-Polar myself I would like to invite other Bi-Polar's to a bit of a chat, on how it affects us also I would like to know if "there was a big red button that permently removes your Bi-Polarness" you would press it.


If you wish to know if I would press such a button, I would not, being Bi-Polar is a gift

smiley - smiley


Ho aH!

Post 2

Ellen

Hmmm, if there were a medication that would help my bipolar more than the one I am on now, I would take it. I spend most of my time depressed, and my manias are very high and very dangerous. I wouldn't exactly call bipolar condition a gift, however, some of the milder mania has been amazing. Especially listening to music. I don't think I would press a magic button if it erased my past bipolarness as well as future moodswings. The experience was just too interesting. But manic depression has really limited my life too. I am unable to work, even part time. I find it hard to make new friends because of the stigma. Everyone has some mood swings, that's normal, and I just wish mine were a little less intense.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more