A Conversation for 'Withnail and I' - the Film

Penrith Tea Rooms?

Post 1

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

The article states that the trip was to wales, I always beleived it to be the Lake District ( or was it just filmed there?/ it's a while since I've seen it -gud excuse to watch it again!)
I'm positive that the sketch in the Tea rooms was in penrith
"I'm going to buy this place! And install a F**king Jukebox"

I really can't see that happening, also no welsh accents in the pub,
Oh well never mind haven't posted on h2g2 for weeks and I doubt anyone will read this one!

Z.


Penrith Tea Rooms?

Post 2

Arwen

Oooops! The article does say Wales where it should say the Lake Distric. I changed it at the top but must have missed the bit further on. How embarassing smiley - blush what a horrible thing to happen in my first entry.


Penrith Tea Rooms?

Post 3

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

And there was me thinking I was going mad!

Congrats on thje first entry tho (tip - if you want more official entries on yr page try submitting a line in the forum for the project of the week - I got one on walking in the uk and I only put a line in saying I was maybe going to submit some material and never did!)

If you want to correct the wales thing try contacting the sub and they mite be able to correct it for you!

Z.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more