From Our Correspondent

0 Conversations

From Our Correspondent
Scales weighing up right and wrong

Since my last entry here I have been able to further investigate the "Croz Election Scandal". It seems he was in fact collecting the yellow feathers for a boa. A boa that he would be giving to his current lady in favour, A lady of questionable reputation, who shall remain nameless (Lil).

As all of you will know by now, Lil was working with 2legs apparently with the hope of becoming his first lady. It quickly leaked out that she had jumped camps, forgotten all about 2legs and took up with Jack smiley - yikes. People were under the FALSE belief that this is because Lil believed Jack to have a better chance at winning the election than 2legs.smiley - bigeyes

I have gained the following information from a reliable source: Croz had infact promised 2 legs a second place, in the election if he could sabotage Jacks campaign. (it’s common knowledge that Croz has always been jealous of Jack’s long hair ) Of course 2legs got his right hand woman (Lil) on to this right away, hence her jumping camps so suddenly.

As we all know Godben was Jacks campaign manager. Having questioned several members of the MotMV it has become apparent that Lil quite often pesters Godben for medals, for such silly things as, hairdressing, tea making and being general dogsbody. It seems that around the time of the election, this pestering was turned up a notch, and Godben was spending a lot of time explaining to Lil why he wasn’t going to give her any medals instead of concentrating on Jack’s election campaign. Dog gone dirty distraction techniques if I ever saw them! Do Croz, 2legs and Lil have no scruples what so ever?

Anyone with anyfurther information, contact me here at the post

REMEMBER THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE smiley - erm somewhere

"Sore Throat"

27.10.05 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A6319820

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more