A Conversation for Teaching a Cat to Fetch

failed!

Post 1

zendevil


Yoda Is Bored. This is a problem, because she reverts to sitting on the keyboard or in front of the computer screen. Or worse; on the modem; modems do not like this believe me.

So: i've just done the usual "hurl scrunched up envelope" trick; she looked at me as if i was mad. I then said "Yoda; FETCH!" & with an expression of utter boredom & resignation, she went (slowly) off to find the paper. Perfunctory batting around, but she refuses to bring it back.

"Look you stoopid human, if you want that paper so badly, fetch it yourself. Anyway, nobody asked you to throw it across the room did they?"

She is still Bored.It is bum washing time. Ho hum.

zdt


failed!

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

smiley - laugh
how bored do cats have to be before it's Bum Washing Time?

Pippin is pretty good at fetch - in fact when we're all there he brings the mouse to each of us in turn.


failed!

Post 3

zendevil


Maybe Pippin could give online lessons to the other cats?

Meanwhile here are some cats in sinks, a delightful way to waste a lot of time:

http://www.catsinsinks.com/

zdt


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more