Redemption, the Third

1 Conversation

In the name of the holy prophet Zarquon, has anyone been listening to what I've been rambling about? Don't you care to learn all the secrets the Shed and I have obtained through these past months of grueling pain and horror? Reply for Zark's sake! It's not as if I'm just sitting here writing these very short episodes to an incredibly long series because I'm trying to stay in the Post for as long as possible! Well...


Maybe it is! But that's not the point! The point is that I'm lying here, bleeding all over the place from my Templar and Moderation wounds, and still acting courteous enough to write you this God-forsaken series, and I get absolutely no reply! Nothing! I've already gone mad! What else do you want? Do you want to see me naked? Is that it? Fine, then! Visit 'The Blood of the Zaphodistas', or 'The Sweetly Perfumed Café'! I'll be naked there until someone threatens to kill me unless I put some pants back on! Or maybe you just want to take my bowler hat away from me...


Is that it?


It is, isn't it!


You just want to shave off my side-burns, then duct tape them to the side of your face, don't you!


Don't you!


Argh!


*jumps out the window, wearing nothing at all but his bowler hat, and lands on the very, very hard ground three feet later*




[Copyright material removed by moderator]




They're merciless, I tell you! They'll eat your children! They'll spit in your tea! They'll call upon the God of Hermetic Philosophy to make you disappear into a puff of logic! Hide your daughters! Go to the market right now and stock on all the food you'll need for the next seven months! Quick! We're running out of time!

To be continued...


Previous Episodes:
Redemption The First.
Redemption The Second.


Yossarian Prefect


16.08.01. Front Page

09.08.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A610813

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more