A Conversation for Dealing with Divorce

Why is she prolonging the agony?

Post 1

None so blind

My soon to be ex-wife and I met in South Africa 7 years ago. I was studying for my masters and her father kicked her out of home as his business went down the tube so I took her in and put my studies on hold to work two full time jobs to see her through her final year at College. She agreed that she would support me to finish my Masters and instead she hopped off to the UK (she was born here). I followed 10 months later and we started where we had left off..... I got a good job and paid the London rent and she resigned hers and did nothing. We moved to the Midlands as I got a consulting job and eventually after a year got married.

We started off happy but I was away 4 to 5 nights a week at client sites so time was precious for us on the weekend. I saved up and we bought a house and began turning it into a home. We decided it would be nice to get a non-travelling job which I did and came home every night. 6 months after that she slept with someone else while I was visiting my parents in South Africa. I only found out about it yesterday ........ When I got back from SA she told me she wanted to leave me and went to live with her sister. A few months later she came back home and said she still wanted me. I then lived through 8 months of hell treading on egg shells as she could not tell me what I had done wrong ..... she just kept saying she did not love me anymore. She got a job at a local oub (about time she got off her lazy butt.....) and then started seeing one of the patrons behind my back ...... in November last year she told me it was over and moved into the spare bedroom. She only came home at night if she had had a fight with her new man. She ate my food, lived rent free and did not contibute to the running of the house (mortgage, council tax etc. ). I arrived back from work one day to find estate agents valuing the property - one that she had never paid a cent towards. Her being under same roof was killing me. I had to resign my job or I would have been fired but fortunately that was a wake up call and I got a better one. I started again on the 4 Feb 2002 and life changed! I met a great woman, I finally got the wife out of the house as she got pregnant by her new man and had an abortion and moved in with him. I could now continue with my Life!! We came to a financial agreement and went on a 50/50 split according to the value of the house in November when she had the valuers in....... She has now changed her mind and I have filed for divorce, she has 2 warnings from police due to threatening and abusive behaviour to me and my Girlfriend - she even had her boyfriend come round to rough me up...... She just wont leave me alone now that I am finding hapiness. She claims she now wants more money from me .... as she has dragged her feet and not signed the original letter from my solicitors, even though we have an open letter from her solicitor saying they agree to the terms. It has got messy and nasty and I am back on sleeping pills..... She leaves messages on my phone saying she has tried to kill herself.... She left me remember! She has screwed me over remember..... When does it end! Now she has changed solicitors just before a deadline by mine expired..... she is playing with my head and prolonging the agony. For someone who wanted rid of me she is certainly making it very difficult to get me out of her life - maybe she thought that I was not strong enough to carry on without her and that she could just run back to me once she had tried the obviously not greener pastures ..... she was wrong!


Why is she prolonging the agony?

Post 2

manda1111

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but if
Researcher " 198853 "
would go back to there own page and then click on the "EDIT PAGE" button and then write a little something about your self then a ACE can come and welcome you there properly
Sorry for interrupting your conversation smiley - ok

Manda smiley - magic



Why is she prolonging the agony?

Post 3

cocutza

I think womens are getting very unreasonable when they get rejected.


Why is she prolonging the agony?

Post 4

marianne_unfaithful

None So Blind I am dying to know what happened!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more