A Conversation for The Perfect Picnic

Midnight Picnics

Post 1

Researcher 180970

A favourite picnic of mine is the Midnight Picnic. Generally this should be done on a university or college campus that has buildings open 24 hours a day. Just go in with all the picnic gear and setup somewhere slightly out of the way inside any given building in the winter or outside in the summer. As long as you have no candles it isn't very likely that anybody will give you a hard time. Odds are that they have seen far stranger things. It's a lot of fun for some reason, give it a try.


Midnight Picnics

Post 2

Amanda Noon

or what about in a eally odd place...

Best picnic and my best friend and I still talk about it. At the top of St Paul's Cathedral. Go on the tour up and then lose the guide. Then just follow the another group down later.

Hard to describe... but a great laugh and I thik we did this when we were in our teens so it must have been at lest 15 years ago. Wonder if you can still get away with it.


Midnight Picnics

Post 3

NelD

Another good place for Midnight Picnic is a quiet beach somewhere along the south cost of Africa.
Make a fire, sit back and watch the sky, you might see something the humans put there or some other wierd thingymabob.
So if your ever down in Africa, try it.
But beware of the bugs!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more