A Conversation for The Tom Swift Books

Tom Swift

Post 1

Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor

I loved Tom Swift when I was growing up and often wished they would make movies about him. I really enjoyed the Tom Swift Jr. Books, I couldnt really get into the original Tom Swift though... mostly because the book we have is about two and a half inches thick, small type and large dimentions... We just have it for decoration really, the book is to long ago to intrest me with the inventions. I really enjoyed the fourth series... in it they do make refrence to his dad and grandfather both being inventors before him and also if you read the Tom Swift/Hardy Boys book about time travel you would read about Tom's father inspecting footprints... etc. I really like that book it is sorta weird and hard to figure out. I love time travel stuff.

I have never read the third series however... In fact I never heard of it. What are some of the titles? Are there any web pages that have a list of all the Tom Swift titles?


Tom Swift

Post 2

Stephen P.

Alas, there was a website that had a great deal of information, but it is no longer available. I saw a few of the third series titles in bookstores back when they first came out; my nephews read some of the fourth series. Otherwise, I would never have known they existed.
Peace,
smiley - smiley Stephen


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Tom Swift Books

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more