Announcements

0 Conversations


Meets

The discussions about the next h2g2 Meet are already in full swing. The actual date is still to be confirmed, but it seems certain that it will be in May/June and be held in London. Click over to the h2g2 Community Events page and join in the debate!


Birthdays


Ever wondered if you shared your birthday with someone famous? Want to know when a friend on h2g2 celebrates their birthday, so you can arrange a surprise virtual party or just send them greetings through the h2g2 messenger service? (see below!)

Look no further! Some Bloke has a great series of pages which give you the information you seek! Just visit the All New Researchers' Birthday Page.

Hermes Messenger Service

Do you want to send anyone on h2g2 a declaration of love, anonymous or otherwise, a birthday greeting or any other message? If so, why not visit the Hermes Messenger Service. All requests will be considered and forwarded to user pages within h2g2.

The Musehome

The Musehome auction is still in full swing at the Polyhymnia Speech Hall.

The current item up for grabs is a charming, singing Purple Frog
!


Iris Cafe

The Iris Cafe has JUST opened its
doors!!! Not only does the Iris Cafe offer a colourful atmosphere, but also 'Truly Inspired Food'. Why not check out if they have your favourite meal there?


The h2g2 Soapbox

Are you confused/upset/delighted with the changes at h2g2 since its return under the auspices of the BBC? Do you want to make a point? If so, pop along to the Community Soapbox and make your views known! This is THE place to use as a springboard to the most vibrant chat on h2g2.


19.04.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


All entries for this feature should be mailed to shazzPRME. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A537392

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more