Somewhere between a hat and a handkerchief, the bandana originated as an item of biker clothing which has, with time, crossed over into the mainstream with varying degrees of success. Young American men with pale blue Levis and crisp white T-Shirts look cool in them. Eco-Warriors look comfortable in them, and old men from Scunthorpe attempt to recreate them on beach holidays by knotting a handkerchief around their head. There is also a clear plastic, waterproof variety preferred by older women in rainy countries.
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Pathfinders' - the Pioneering Science Fiction Television Series
- Spicy Slumgullion: An Emergency Meal
- The Ultimate Marvel Film Guide: 2015-2016
- Avocets - Wading Birds with Upcurved Beaks
- How to Make a Comforting Blanket and Reduce Waste
- 'Clerks II' - the Film
- Common Kestrels - Hovering Hunters
- The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 2015-2019
- 'Streets': A Memoir by Bella Cohen Spewack, Author of 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- The Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes Film Guide