Somewhere between a hat and a handkerchief, the bandana originated as an item of biker clothing which has, with time, crossed over into the mainstream with varying degrees of success. Young American men with pale blue Levis and crisp white T-Shirts look cool in them. Eco-Warriors look comfortable in them, and old men from Scunthorpe attempt to recreate them on beach holidays by knotting a handkerchief around their head. There is also a clear plastic, waterproof variety preferred by older women in rainy countries.
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Star Wars' Animated Adventures
- The Pig War of 1859
- 'Star Trek' Characters - Guinan
- 'The Persuaders!' - the TV Series
- 'The New Avengers' - The Television Series
- The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 2010-2014
- 'Monsters Vs Aliens' - the Film
- Buster Brown's Flying Columns: The Canadian Plan to Invade the US
- The Ultimate DreamWorks Animated Film Guide: 2005-2009
- Jane Addams and the Devil Baby: Fake News, 1913 Style