A Conversation for Deus Ex - the Computer Game

An Awesome Game

Post 1

Gwydon

Deus Ex is an excellent game. I have spent many hours playing it, and commemorate you and your review. A great game, for great gamers. Supposedly, the second one is coming out soon...


An Awesome Game

Post 2

Line Walker - Keeper Of Negativity

'Soon' is probably pushing it... you know what these developers are like... you get ready for an awesome game to appear at a certain date then it gets put back again & again smiley - cross

Currently waiting for Warcraft 3. Should be good smiley - grovel


re: An Awesome Game

Post 3

pinch me

Deus Ex is the best game I have played, and even though I haven't played any of the Half Life games, I can't think that I have missed much. Deus Ex is The Best pre-2001 FPS Action/Adventure game you will play. And the second-place game to Deus Ex is still pulling up it's pants, Deus Ex is that fantastic an experience. Thanks, Ion Storm for a great game. I'm looking forward to the sequel. It's using the next-generation UT engine! Sounds juicy.

Check out www.DeusEx2.com for info about Deus Ex 2. It's looking good!


re: An Awesome Game

Post 4

ShinyDemon

Having played a wide variety of FPS on both the PC and various consoles I have to say that Deus Ex is definitly one of the best games I've played.
However i wouldn't really class it as a pure FPS as it has many aspects of an RPG game in it.
In reply to Pinch Me saying that he/she has never played Half-Life I would definitly recommend playing it. Don't expect anything like Deus Ex because it is essentially a different genre of game, the only similarities being that they are both in the first person perspective and they have shooting elements, Half-Life more so.
Despite this you can expect a Rollercoaster ride from start to finish.(Although the end of the game is a little dissapointing :| )


re: An Awesome Game

Post 5

FrancisAlbertCorneilius

DEUS EX ON PS2 LIVES UP TO ALL THE HYPE THE PC VERSION GENERATED IVE PLAYED IT THROUGH SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL NOT BORED - FANTASTIC!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more