The h2g2 Post 16.04.09

2 Conversations


Posted: 16th April 2009


 

 


Welcome...



Last issue, I advertised in the editorial for a Post Artist to join the Team, and I'm delighted to report that we've not only filled the position, but filled it twice!

It's an elite team we have here, of course, but when we had two high-quality applicants for the same job it was fairly obvious that the best solution would be to simply create an extra job. So please give a warm welcome to our Post Artists, Malabarista and King Bomba, who are going to be running the Cartoons section of The Post between them in future, and also updating some of our graphics. We're delighted to have them both with us.

In fact, KB has already been innovating and has set up a Flickr account where you can view larger-resolution versions of Post pictures. In future, we'll presume that you don't mind us using your images on Flickr as well as in The Post; if you don't want us to add them for whatever reason, please do let us know.

It's been another busy week, so I'm going to leave it there. The next issue will be celebrating ten years of h2g2, so please get your submissions in and let's make it a really wonderful issue. Deadline for submissions is Sunday 26th April – we'll see you then!


Skankyrich


 

 
FICTION & POETRY

 

 

  • Kalima

  • dmitri's houseboat in the Mediterranean


 

 
CARTOONS

 

 

  • Cartoon Corner

  • 'Colours of Wildlife', by The Return of the Unmentionable Marauding Pillowcase


 

 
REGULARS

 

 

 

 
FEATURES

 

 

 

 

 
h2g2 NEWS

 


 

 

 
The Post Box
Submissions Click Here
Editorial Feedback Click Here

  • The

    Post

    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A47075420

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more