A Conversation for How to Look After Your Hair and How to Keep it

the gunk in the air and your hair

Post 1

FABT

I know it's obvious but....

there is gunk in the air. your hair is also in the air. the gunk will stick to your hair. so go somewhere less gunky. avoid cities. avoid avaries. and do not on any account go for a walk along the beach. the seaside is a total recipe for disaster. the combination of the salt, the wind moving your hair (producing more grease) and the general change in humididty will result ion a stcky mess. if you go in the sea its even worse. i think the best protection for you hair is to spend the majority of your life sitting in your bedroom carefully isolating it from any possible danger. except, OH NO! central heating!.

sorry we're all doomed

FABT


the gunk in the air and your hair

Post 2

DD and FC

Avoiding the seaside is difficult when you live there...

Also gunk comes in other forms. Chocolate Ice Cream and hair do not mix very well. The ICe Cream when it dries a little mats the hair together and it becomes all gooey and nasty.

Honey is very bad for all forms of hair. Especially chest hair as I believe was mentioned in the aphrodisiacs forum I recall. For similar reasons to the above.

Dust/Soot. Be very careful when spring cleaning as both these can be in abundance in what you thought was in you're very clean house and by the end of the spring cleaning you can appear to be grey from the dust or black from the soot. There are a number of ways to avoid this.
a) don't do any spring cleaning at all (FC's option)
b) hire a professional cleaner and sweep (not very cost effective)
c) wear a stupid looking plactic cap on you hair. Just remember to remove it should you have to answer the front door or go out in the evening.

Also over energetic boyfriends are apparently bad news for girls with long hair. Apparently we cause it to get extremely knotted and add at least 15 minutes to the brushing routine in the morning, or afternoon, or whatever time you eventually get out of bed.... smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

the gunk in the air and your hair

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more