A Conversation for Bad News - the Spoof Heavy Metal Band

Respect!

Post 1

Mike A (snowblind)

I have not seen any of these films, but just hearing about them makes me smile.

Vim: "I could play Stairway To Heaven when I was 13, but Jimmy Page didn't write it until he was 21. I think that's saying something isn't it?!"

Here's to me hopefully checking it out sometime smiley - smiley


Respect!

Post 2

Queazer

The Bad News cover of Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic. "...blew Queen off the f***ing stage!"


Respect!

Post 3

jimmiejaz

I thought I was the only person in the world to know about Bad News. Wow, I'm glad someone else saw it.


Respect!

Post 4

Cheapthrills

Wow; your not kidding, I thought I was the only thing that actually knew/listened to this sort of stuff; thanks for giving me a bit of reassurance in my taste/lack of.. Oh, yeah, anyone know how to get hold of their CDs, I think someone else with bad taste/good news? took my copy, mores the pitty..


BadNews

Post 5

RED-DRAGON

Actually, you're not the only folks to have heard of BadNews... I used to be in a crap band that was known to cover "Warriors of Ghengis Khan".
Bohemian Rhapsody was good.... I've watched Bad News/More Bad News god knows how many times... knocks spots off Spinal Tap!


BadNews

Post 6

orangerocket

TWO QUID FOR ONE BL**DY SAUSAGE?!?!


BadNews

Post 7

Researcher 198769

Hi,
Im from Perth,Australia and i came across the bad news videos in a video store over here. I was wondering if anyone can help me find the songs they've covered, as well as the original videos and other tv appearances they have done. It would be great if i could download these off the net somewhere or someone could send me a copy.

PLEASE email me at [email protected] if you can help!!

I LOVE BAD NEWS!

*sings* BURNING LOOTING RAPING SHOOOOOOOOOTING


BadNews

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Kazaa might just have a few smiley - whistle


BadNews

Post 9

The Iron Maiden

Still haven't checked out Bad News... smiley - headhurts


BadNews

Post 10

Bill Stickers

If you can find anything by them, buy it!

I remember when I was a kid watching/listening to Bad News, they were hilarious. Den Dennis' song 'Bad Dreams' still makes me laugh.


BadNews

Post 11

Bill Stickers

Just a quick update

Bad News by Bad News has just been re-released

Go get it!! smiley - skull


BadNews

Post 12

The Iron Maiden

Brown bread! smiley - smiley


BadNews

Post 13

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - run s off to check amazon smiley - biggrin


BadNews

Post 14

invisibleknight

i actually recently discovered the album being posted in it's fullness on one of the mp3 newsgroups (try looking for complete cd)

it's truly awful but rick and ade sound so fresh it's hard not to laugh.

it was also very hard to forget Vim fuego when ade did celebrity fame academy.


Respect!

Post 15

Bulldawgz

We have heard of Bad News in the USA. I used to have the video but somehow it got lost. Absolutely fantastic video I miss seeing it.smiley - wah


BadNews

Post 16

living_doll

Ooh! Which store was it? I'd really love to have them.


BadNews

Post 17

living_doll

Ooh, sorry, that was in reply to:
"Hi,
Im from Perth,Australia and i came across the bad news videos in a video store over here. I was wondering if anyone can help me find the songs they've covered, as well as the original videos and other tv appearances they have done. It would be great if i could download these off the net somewhere or someone could send me a copy.

PLEASE email me at [email protected] if you can help!!

I LOVE BAD NEWS!

*sings* BURNING LOOTING RAPING SHOOOOOOOOOTING"


Key: Complain about this post