A Conversation for Removal of Certain Male Organs from the Zipper

Problem is. . . .

Post 1

AlexoOo

When it happened to me, I didn't immediatly think "H2G2 may be able ro help me out", I just went "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEGRRRRRGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGhhhhhh!"

(And that was just a tiny nip in the flesh!)

(Nothing lik Something About Mary)


Problem is. . . .

Post 2

Merci_ME

On the other hand, I was thrilled to find the H2G2 guide and have mailed it on to several friends. Perhaps an expanded version with spaces for the phone numbers of professionals and friends might be in order. Certainly, I have never had this problem and have avoided making friends who have young male children because I would freak out. There is nothing less comforting than having to comfort your rescuer once they arrive.

This malady may actually be on its way out as fashion trends among men seem to favor the much baggier pant in many places. This is still not the case in certain parts of the American West where rugged men prefer to wear the male version of the female girdle. I am also recommending a handy, laminated version for men's restrooms where an Internet connection to h2g2 might be impracticle or unavailable.

The guide is sheer genius!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more