A Conversation for Dave and Buster's

Well done!

Post 1

Brain-in-a-Jar

I've been to Dave and Buster's several times for corporate events and always had a good time. It's a nice change of pace from the usual lunches and cocktail parties, and the hosting companies have ranged in their presentations from a seminar style lecture to a cabaret with 20 dancing men to serve and entertain us. What fun! Allows for lots of flexibility.


Well done!

Post 2

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

I agree that the absolute best way to visit Dave and Buster's is at corporate expense. smiley - winkeye

Another interesting option is to buy their new 1 hour PowerCards. These are used for unlimited game play for one hour. This way, you can play the most ridiculously expensive games without worrying about exceeding your budget. The card is useless after one hour, and you can safely throw it away (where you should theoretically keep the other Power Cards.)

The 1 hour card costs $10 US at the two closest Dave and Buster's to me. The only problem with the cards is that you can't use it twice within 30 seconds. This is so you can't buy one card and have two different people using it. But you might be unable to continue a game if you are especially bad at it and can't last 30 seconds or more.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more