A Conversation for Churchill Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tiny Nitpick

Post 1

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Under the header 'The Town of Churchill Falls.' please check the last sentence of the first paragraph. The author includes 'the post office' twice in his list of things that share a building with the Inn.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this entry. I felt the comparisons with a villian's base in a James Bond movie were particularly well-done and fun to read. What a super way to lend dramatics to an otherwise dry subject!


Tiny Nitpick

Post 2

Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0

Wow, the author *did* mention the post office twice. And the editor even let him.

Oops... B{C>


Tiny Nitpick

Post 3

Phil

It is a classic test to see if you actually read and take in in what is placed as text before you.


Tiny Nitpick

Post 4

Pheroneous

Multiplicity of Post Offices apart, this is another splendid entry A-G, and just what I enjoy most about h2g2. Lots of entertaining and interesting stuff about not very much! My list of places I absolutely must visit is diminished by one. Thanks.


Tiny Nitpick

Post 5

Sam

I left in Post Offices twice deliberately.. because, er... because well... anyway, I've got to go now...

Samsmiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Churchill Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more