Allies of the Evil Army of H2G2

0 Conversations

The following are the allies of the Evil Army of H2G2. These allies were found and made through the conquest the army is often engaged in. Not in any particular order.

Masters of the Multiverse1

How the Evil Army came across them:The Masters of the Multiverse were the first group to be invaded by the Evil Army once they got their act together. The Evil Army was originally bent on destruction and subjugation of the MotMV but they found a kindred spirit in the organization.

How they came to be allies: The leaders of the army found that the MotMV was as silly as the Evil Army. Thus, when hostilities were ended the MotMV were asked to be allies of the Evil Army. They accepted.

Allied Actions:

  • Helped the Evil Army invade the Terranic Army (TA)
  • Helped the Evil Army invade the organization of superheroes known as CHOPPERS

Location:A2334007

MotMVMotMV
Masters of The Multi-verseMasters of The Multi-verse
smiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - tomato

The Assassin's Guild

How the Evil Army came across them:During the time when the Evil Army was invading the MotMV, the MotMV asked an ally of theirs, the assassin's guild, to come to their aid. The assassin's guild sent an assassin to take out the only active Evil Army leader at that point2. The Evil Army commander survived the attack and told Supreme Commander EvilClaw of the incident.

How they came to be allies: Impressed by the assassin's guild, EvilClaw arranged a meeting to discuss an alliance. Discussions were started but then forgotten. During a random wandering of h2g2, EvilClaw came across the Guildmistress and decided to finish the negotiations.

Allied Actions:

  • None yet...

Location:A1123372

The H2G2 Assassin's guild
smiley - ghost
nil mortifi sine lucure

The Thingites3

How the Evil Army came across them: Aggression struck the Evil Army and internal squabbling began. To channel this energy EvilClaw and Supermoo searched for a worthy target to invade. They found it in the 400+ strong Thingites, who are officially the most popular uprising on h2g2. The Evil Army mobilized and attacked, not only on an seperate invasion thread but also at the Thingites stronghold, the Nonono thread, which is the longest thread on h2g2.

How they came to be allies: The invasion began to drag on and a counter-invasion of the Evil Army was started by the Thingites. Fearing that the army would get bogged down EvilClaw negotiated for peace with the Thingite leader, Clive. An alliance was hammered out as part of the treaty.

Allied Actions: None as of yet...

Location:A516647



Liberté Egalité Fraternité Insanity

The H2G2 League of Super Powers

How the Evil Army came across them:The League sought an alliance with the Dragonhouse, one of the Evil Army's composite societies.

How they came to be allies: When EvilClaw noticed this he offered the League an alliance with the Evil Army as well. Shubberies were a large part of the alliance discussions.

Allied Actions: None as of yet...

Location:U1654545

The H2G2 League of Super Powers
˜ ˜ ˜
˜ ˜ ˜
"With Great Powers We Can Have Great Fun!"

The Dragonhouse

How they came to be allies:When Draco helped found the Evil Army he entered his Dragonhouse society into it. Even when the leadership changed from Draco to Anole and Dragonqueen, the dragonhouse remained an ally.

Allied Actions: Everything the Evil Army has done, the dragonhouse has been a part of.

Location:U1526866

Click to Join The Dragon House
The Dragon House

The Cow House

How they came to be allies:When Supermoo helped found the Evil Army he entered his Cow House society into it.

Allied Actions: Everything the Evil Army has done, the Cow House has been a part of. Additionally, the Cow House leader, Supermoo is also the second in command of the Evil Army.

Location:U518028

PAZA4

How they came to be allies: When the Overmind helped found the Evil Army he entered PAZA into it

Allied Actions: Everything the Evil Army has done, PAZA has been a part of. Especially the god-moding actions.

Location:U568896

Member of The Eternal Swarm
Cerebrate
Jormungand Brood
Minion of The Overmind
Follower of Adun
{Warrior Class}
{Tribe}
Warrior of the Khala
1abbreviated MotMV2This would be SuperMoo. Three cheers for the cow for being online. Hip-Hip-*silence*3 Also known as the Campaign to rename Th*rsday Thing4The Protoss And Zerg Alliance

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A4334618

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more