The Rank

5 Conversations

The Rank is a 16th Century thatched cottage, situated in Villa De la Vavoom, a retirement village. This cottage is occupied by Gwennie, a lady of mature years who lives alone on an income gained from her shady past, which her friends don't like her to talk about.

Gwennie shares her cottage with three dogs and five cats who are generally well behaved, but can be a handful at times, especially as far as her friends are concerned.

"The Crossed Purposes", the village pub is also on one of Gwennie's favourite dog walking routes.

As a rule, her company is frowned upon by the members of the Parish Council, but she regularly visits her friends, Kasia's Rainbow Cottage, Mari-Rae's Someday Cottage, Lady C At Riverside Cottage and Pandora in their respective abodes.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A424784

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more