A Conversation for Final Fantasy 7 - the Computer Game

The Fallen Angel guides

Post 1

The Fallen Angel (bloke form Altair Prime wishes to meet single female from Achenar 6d apply within)

Hello This is the writer of the entry and i consider myself a semi-expert on Final Fantasy 7 (due to the fact that i have played it repeatedly sad i know but what else can an alien do?) If ANYONE needs help on this game (tips, tricks, cheats) drop me a line and i wont hezitate to try and help. The Fallen Angel.


Final Fantasy Master

Post 2

Qoa

Hello my name is Tepus, i know stuff about ff7 well... not to put it to bluntly i know EVERYTHING hehe i am from England i have all the sercets on ff7, all summons, magic and so on, but if anyone knows if u can do:

1.Bring aeris back to live
2.play as zack

i have known about the rumers of how to do both but i would like to know if anyone has done it?

Tepus


Final Fantasy Master

Post 3

Researcher 182992

1. Bringing Aeris back to life.
Can't do it without a Gameshark, even then she is only present in battle, she's DEAD, it's part of the story, get over it. The story goes one of the designers lost a family member and wanted everyone to share his pain blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.

2. Playing as Zack.
Impossible, i've explored all 3 ffvii discs, ripping the vids and viewing the 3d render files, zack has no battle model, just his simple blocky in-game form, nothing more, so in short you can't play as him.

Don't believe rumors, chances are they're all bull, like being able to turn zombies into cakes and you into Homer Simpson in resident evil 2...


Final Fantasy Master

Post 4

Researcher 222057

Right Ok for start off why WOULD you wanna battle with Zack?????? We have Cloud ffs and He is more than good enough. Stick him in a team up with Red XIII and Vincent at around Level 75 and suitably mastered Materia and you have an invincible team for Sephiroth the final battle

but one thing i repeatedly get stuck on is trying to defeat emerald weapon and the weapon that appears near gold saucer how do you do it????


lemme know


The Fallen Angel guides

Post 5

Researcher 231944

hi F/A you sound knowledge about the ff7 game and i wonder if you could help me. for i am having difficulty in findiing aeris 4th limit break and have tried several places on the game.


The Fallen Angel guides

Post 6

Researcher 231944

hi F/A you sound knowledge about the ff7 game and i wonder if you could help me. for i am having difficulty in findiing aeris 4th limit break and have tried several places on the game.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more